We’re currently seeking a flexible, enthusiastic Cleaner and Keyholder to work across our two sites in Rotherhithe and Canada Water.
Post Title: Part-time Cleaner/ Keyholder
Reporting to: Facilities and Gardening Projects Officer (Devon Goodrich)
- To regularly clean the Old Mortuary and T&T2 to ensure it is presentable and a pleasant environment for users
- To open and close the building when in use at weekends for private hirers, and to ensure the building is cleaned after parties and events
- The postholder will be expected to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and to provide polite, helpful customer service to hirers when opening and closing the building
- The post requires a good deal of flexibility and willingness to work weekends by mutual arrangement
Working Pattern: 5 – 7 hours weekly (initially 5 minimum)
- 2 days x 1.5 hours (8.30-10am) at The Old Mortuary (cleaning)
- 1 day x 2 hours (8-10am) at T&T2 (cleaning)
- Additional cleaning sessions, and opening/ closing building at weekends, by arrangement
Annual leave allowance: 25 days per annum pro-rata
Payment: £10.20/ hour (London Living Wage)
For more information, please download the job description and person specification, and download and complete an application form.
Please submit your application here