T&T News Update Feb 2018
We’ve got off to a breakneck start to 2018 here at T&T. So much coming in the next two weeks of February!
- Coffee morning for over 55s at the Docklands Doubletree Hilton on the 20th!
- Our first Cycling Without Age training session for 2018, and sessions re-starting!
- Tours for Happy Mondays and Friday Social, of the World on the Water heritage exhibition at T&T2!
- Tours of the Peak Frean’s biscuit factory with local expert Gary Mangold!
- A High Tea for our Happy Mondays OP group at Peter Hills Primary School
- More Crafty Beasts special sessions on Friday in T&T2!
- Lots more new people at the Rotherhithe Shed, the Pub Club, and more, with a new Pub coming soon!
- Tiny Talents kids playgroup still thriving!
- Green Team getting busier and busier with Spring coming soon!
Meanwhile, coming in March:
- Create Space – a new fun creating and crafting group to help you relax and have fun in a friendly environment!
- A new Community Support Worker at T&T to help everyone in the community get involved
- A project with the NHS helping us work more closely with local GP practices
Not to mention, in Spring:
- A new Secret Garden For All in Rotherhithe
- Late Lunch Fridays – grub and a natter for everyone
- A Wisteria Blooming Celebration for all our friends and volunteers
- Something fun for Refugee Week
We also have big plans for increasing our children’s programme, new volunteering projects, and much much more….
So stay tuned for a fantastic 2018!
All at T&T xxxx