During the national lockdown, all face to face activities, groups and home visits are suspended.
The safety and wellbeing of our employees, volunteers and users remains our priority and we continue to reduce risk of transmission and ensure that unnecessary risks are not taken. This means that members of the public are not allowed to enter the Old Mortuary building or use the toilet.
The team is working as usual and we continue to adapt our services and activities so that we can work safely to support our community.
Current services include:
- A weekly emergency relief food distribution hub serving SE16 households most in need.
- A range of social contact groups and activities for children – please see the calendar for details.
- Volunteer befriending for anyone feeling lonely or isolated.
- Volunteer shopping and delivery for people who are self-isolating etc.
- Free activity packs for families and older people.
- Free online activities such as Mindfulness.
For any urgent issues contact the Southwark Council COVID-19 Community Hub in one of these ways:
- Complete an online referral form
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 0207 525 5000 and choose option 3
As always, we welcome volunteering applications
Please support the Time & Talents Food Hub via our fundraising campaign
You can contact us as usual on 020 7231 7845 and at firstname.lastname@example.org
With our very best wishes,
Sarah Gibb, Director, and the T&T team
11 January 2021