Mondays from 2pm – 4pm
The weekly drop-in group for autistic adults (men and women) in Southwark.
Spectrum is a safe and inclusive place, where you can take a break from everyday life, meet other autistic adults, and share ideas and activities.
You don’t need to come every week –just drop-in when you want to. But you’ll get more from the group if you can come regularly.
Who can come to Spectrum?
You can come to Spectrum drop-in sessions if you …
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have an autism diagnosis or think they may be autistic
What happens at Spectrum?
- Spectrum provides a relaxing and understanding environment for autistic adults.
- You can talk with other autistic adults and share your ideas and experiences.
- We’ll run some activities during the sessions, which you can join if you want to.
- We hope to invite other autistic people to sessions to talk about their experiences.
Where does Spectrum meet?
- We meet at the Time & Talents centre on St Marychurch Street in Rotherhithe.
- Click on this link to find the location on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/emPYs7xFLtdhLtik9
How do I get to the venue?
- Trains/tube: We’re just 3 minutes’ walk from Rotherhithe Overground station, and 10 minutes’ walk from Canada Water tube station.
- Bus routes: 1, 47, 188, 381, C10, P12
If you have any questions or are not sure if Spectrum is right for you, please contact Richard Semmens at Time & Talents (between 9am and 5pm on weekdays):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text/phone: 07948 407343